Registration is open, and can be located here http://barcampsd10.eventbrite.com
By attending this event you are releasing Intuit of all liability in the event of personal injury. Intuit will not be held responsible for any personal injury that may occur during BarCamp.
INTUIT EMPLOYEES Please list your names here!
- Jim Noble
- Shane MacDougall
October 13th and 14th, 2012
10am Saturday through 6pm Sunday.
Intuits 'Santa Fe' campus map
7545 Torrey Santa Fe Road, San Diego Ca 92129
Remember, BarCampers - Intuit is letting us use their digs for free. Please be respectful of their office space!
We're going to do 25 minute sessions, with 5 minute passing periods, so that we can retain the familiar 30-minute block framework
A look into our Future - What will our world be like in 15-20 years? Where will our data be? Who will be in control of it? (dc0de - aka Jim Noble)
Please feel free to contribute by adding a proposed talk here!
Please feel free to list talks you'd like to attend if someone's able to give / facilitate them
We are still searching for sponsors! If you're interested in sponsoring us, drop us a note at: email@example.com! Deadline for sponsor contribution is August 13th 2011
- Drexel University
Note: Use this as a rough guide. The schedule can and probably will change.
* 9am - Come early to help set up * 9:45 - Registration opens * 10:30am - 11:30am - Opening session & introductions * 11:30am - 2:00pm - Sessions in 30 min blocks * 2:00pm - 3:00 pm - Lunch! (sponsored by Yahoo!) * 3:00 pm - 6pm - Sessions in 30 min blocks * 6pm - Dinner is served! * ~7pm - Party, music, & other activities
* 9am - Breakfast * 10am - 1pm - Morning Sessions in 30 min blocks * 1pm - Lunch is served! * 2pm - 5:30pm - Afternoon sessions in 30 min blocks * 5:30pm - Closing ceremonies and contest winners are announced * 7pm - Tear down, clean up
What to bring
* Laptop + power cord * Sleeping bag + pillow * Moo / business cards * Bean bags, beach chairs, and other fun stuff * New ideas, new product demos * An open mind * Games or entertainment for the evening * Brains. Lots of brains.
We need your help setting up the rooms and getting the space ready for all the Barcampers who are coming. We're also going to make a big Costco run on Saturday morning, so peeps with Costo cards and/or vehicles would be sweet too! If you'd like to be a grunt for us during setup, tear down, or even during the event, please list your name here!
* Dan Tentler * dc0de - (with a small pickup and costco card) *
Sign up for the mailing list.
Follow @BarcampSD on Twitter.
Watch our blog as we get closer to the event.
Join the Facebook group and meet the community.
Tags for flickr, twitter, friendfeed, facebook etc: bcsd10 barcamp barcampsd barcampsd10
Please use bcsd10 as the preferred/default hashtag!
Make it happen. See the archives below for content from past barcamps.
INTUIT EMPLOYEE ROSTER This event can't happen unless Intuit employees are present at the event. This is the roster for Intuit Employees to sign up for a shift of "going to barcamp". If you've already signed up on eventbrite, please list your name here and what time(s) you intend on being at barcamp.
- Jim Noble - All Day Saturday
Intuit employee coverage schedule
Intuit security requires at least one Intuit employee to be in attendance at all times during the event. Here is the coverage schedule: (old, needs editing)